PERSONAL DATE WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number, address) will be obtained whenever you submit an enquiry about booking an appointment and disclose this information.
We will also obtain personal information you provide when you fill in any patient forms we provide you with, send feedback, contact us for any reason, share information through the website's social media functions, enter a competition or report a problem with the website.
We will ask you to provide sensitive personal data before providing any treatments or services to you.
We may retain a record of any contact you make with us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information on behalf of an individual, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can give consent on their behalf to the processing of their data, receive on their behalf data protection notices and give consent to any transfer of their data.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as your GP, carer or healthcare professional), which will be added to the information already held about you in order to help supply our services and products to you.
INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
We may also collect information to determine your location using GPS technology or such other location tracking software when you visit the website. Please note that this only gives us the city/town that you are located in.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE USED
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To help identify you and your patient records
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Customising the website and its content to your particular preferences
- To notify you of any changes to the website or to our services or products that may affect you
- Improving our services and products
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Your doctor, GP or other medical professionals
- A third party who acquires substantially all of Lisa Johnson Podiatry assets, in which case the personal data shall be one of the acquired assets
- Our service providers
- Law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by applicable law
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, however you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet.